neo functional material
In January 2014, the combined functional material and organic electronics device exhibitions will be held consecutively with the International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference, the largest nanotechnology related exhibition in the world. Through these consecutive exhibitions, the event will cover a wide range of market places, from electronics, biotechnology, and communications technology to the medical/health, environment, and energy fields, allowing for business matching between the latest available technology and product development.
- neo functional material 2014
- The Converting Technical Institute, Inc.
- ICS Convention Design, Inc.
- January 29 (Wed.)-31 (Fri.), 2014
- 10:00 - 17:00
- Exhibition Size
- 60 Companies, 150 Spaces (tentative)
- 50,000 (estimated) *including consecutive events
- Exhibition Fee
- Corporate, 320,000 JPY (tax not included)
Incorporated Administrative Agency, Public
Institution, University Research Lab,
160,000 JPY (tax not included)
- Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center)